45) S. T. Hunt and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Reverse microemulsion-mediated synthesis of monometallic and bimetallic early transition metal carbide and nitride nanoparticles"
44) M. Kumar, H. Luo, Y. Román-Leshkov, and J. D. Rimer
"SSZ-13 crystallization by particle attachment and deterministic pathways to crystal size control"
43) M. Shetty, K. Murugappan, T. Prasomsri, W. H. Green, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Reactivity and stability investigation of supported molybdenum oxide catalysts for the hydrodeoxygenation (HDO) of m-cresol"
42) S. Van de Vyver and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Metalloenzyme-like zeolites as Lewis acid catalysts for C-C bond formation"
41) H. Y. Luo, V. K. Michaelis, S. Hodges, R. G. Griffin, Y. Román-Leshkov
"One-pot synthesis of MWW zeolite nanosheets using a rationally designed organic structure-directing agent"
40) J. D. Lewis, S. Van de Vyver and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Acid-base pairs in Lewis acidic zeolites promote direct aldol reactions by soft enolization"
39) M. M. Wright, N. Seifkar, W. H. Green, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Natural gas and cellulosic biomass: a clean fuel combination? Determining the natural gas blending wall in biofuel production"
38) S. T. Hunt, T. M. Kokumai, D. Zanchet, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Alloying tungsten carbide nanoparticles with tantalum: impact on electrochemical oxidation resistance and hydrogen evolution activity"
37) O. Ali Abdelrahman, H. Y. Luo, A. Heyden, Y. Román-Leshkov, J. Q. Bond
"Toward rational design of stable, supported metal catalysts for aqueous-phase processing: Insights from the hydrogenation of levulinic acid"
36) H. Y. Luo, T. Prasomsri, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Al-MFI Nanosheets as highly active and stable catalysts for the conversion of propanal to hydrocarbons"
35) Y. Wang, F. Vogelgsang, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Acid-catalyzed oxidation of levulinate derivatives to succinates under mild conditions"
34) S. A. M. Said, D. S. A. Simakov, E. M. A. Mokheimer, M. A. Habib, S. Ahmed, M. Waseeuddin, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Computational fluid dynamics study of hydrogen generation by low temperature methane reforming in a membrane reactor"
33) D. S. A. Simakov, H. Y. Luo, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Ultra-low loading Ru/γ-Al2O3: A highly active and stable catalyst for low temperature solar thermal reforming of methane"
32) D. S. A. Simakov, M. M. Wright, S. Ahmed, E. M. A. Mokheimer, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Solar thermal catalytic reforming of natural gas: a review on chemistry, catalysis and system design"
31) K. Narsimhan, V. K. Michaelis, G. Mathies, W. R Gunther, R. G. Griffin, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Methane to acetic acid over Cu-exchanged zeolites: mechanistic insights from a site-specific carbonylation reaction"
30) S. Van de Vyver, C. Odermatt, K. Romero, T. Prasomsri, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Solid Lewis acids catalyze the carbon−carbon coupling between carbohydrates and formaldehyde"
29) H. Y. Luo, D. F. Consoli, W. R. Gunther, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Investigation of the reaction kinetics of isolated Lewis acid sites in Beta zeolites for the Meerwein–Ponndorf–Verley reduction of methyl levulinate to γ-valerolactone"
28) A. J. Crisci , H. Dou , T. Prasomsri , and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Cascade reactions for the continuous and selective production of isobutene from bio-derived acetic acid over zinc-zirconia catalysts"
27) J. D. Lewis, S. Van de Vyver, A. J. Crisci, W. R. Gunther, V. K. Michaelis, R. G. Griffin, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"A continuous flow strategy for the coupled transfer hydrogenation and etherification of 5-(hydroxymethyl)furfural using Lewis acid zeolites"
26) P. C. A. Bruijnincx, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Sustainable catalytic conversions of renewable substrates"
25) T. R. Brown, M. M. Wright, Y. Román-Leshkov, and R. C. Brown
"Techno-economic assessment (TEA) of advanced biochemical and thermochemical biorefineries"
24) T. Prasomsri, M. Shetty, K. Murugappan, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Insights into the catalytic activity and surface modification of MoO3 during the hydrodeoxygenation of lignin-derived model compounds into aromatic hydrocarbons under low hydrogen pressures"
23) W. R. Gunther, V. K. Michaelis, M. A. Caporini , R. G. Griffin, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Dynamic nuclear polarization NMR enables the analysis of Sn-Beta zeolite prepared with natural abundance 119Sn precursors"
22) S. T. Hunt, T. Nimmanwudipong, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Engineering non-sintered, metal-terminated tungsten carbide nanoparticles for catalysis"
21) Y. Wang, S. Van de Vyver, K. Sharma, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Insights into the stability of gold nanoparticles supported on metal oxides for the base-free oxidation of glucose to gluconic acid"
20) W. R. Gunther, Q. Duong, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Catalytic consequences of borate complexation and pH on the epimerization of L-arabinose to L-ribose in water catalyzed by Sn-Beta zeolite with borate salts"
19) L. Bui, H. Luo, W. R. Gunther, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Domino reaction catalyzed by zeolites with Brønsted and Lewis acid sites for the production of γ-valerolactone from furfural"
18) T. Prasomsri, T. Nimmanwudipong, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Effective hydrodeoxygenation of biomass-derived oxygenates into unsaturated hydrocarbons by MoO3 using low H2 pressures"
17) S. Van de Vyver, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Emerging catalytic processes for the production of adipic acid"
16) S. Van de Vyver, S. Helsen, J. Geboers, F. Yu, J. Thomas, M. Smet, W. Dehaen, Y. Román-Leshkov, I. Hermans, and B. F. Sels
"Mechanistic insights into the kinetic and regiochemical control of the thiol-promoted catalytic synthesis of diphenolic acid"
15) H. Y. Luo, L. Bui, W. R. Gunther, E. Min, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Synthesis and catalytic activity of Sn-MFI nanosheets for the Baeyer-Villiger oxidation of cyclic ketones"
14) W. R. Gunther, Y. Wang, Y. Ji, V. K. Michaelis, S. T. Hunt, R. G. Griffin, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Sn-Beta zeolites with borate salts catalyse the epimerization of carbohydrates via an intramolecular carbon shift"
13) M. M. Wright, W. H. Green, and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen source using a response surface model of drop-in biofuel production via bio-oil upgrading"
12) M. Zahmakıran, Y. Zhang and Y. Román-Leshkov
"Rhodium(0) nanoparticles supported on nanocrystalline hydroxyapatite: highly effective catalytic system for the solvent-free hydrogenation of aromatics at room temperature"